This workshop enables you to practise using ACT with more precision, flexibility and heart. It uses demonstrations, experiential exercises, role-plays, real-plays and self-reflection to develop your experiential understanding of ACT’s basic processes.
Key workshop topics include:
- Troubleshooting values
- Increasing client awareness of self
- Using RFT principles to sharpen your clinical observations and focus your therapeutic questions
- Helping clients observe and track their own experiences
- Developing your own psychological flexibility
- ACT formulation
- Maintaining an ACT stance
Join us for a thought-provoking, interactive and fun two days.
Lunches and morning teas are included.